Amazon

Embed code:

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not Just For Asses Any More!


Okay...I promise I'm going to get back to photography next week, but I had a conversation this weekend with someone that was so funny I can't help myself but to blog about it!
I received a phone call and this is pretty much how it went:
Me: Hello?
Un-Named person: Hi!
Me: Whatcha doin'?
Un-Named person: Lying in bed.
Me: In bed? Why? It's only 8pm
Un-Named person: Because I'm naked and wrapped in Saran Wrap.
Me: Why are you naked and wrapped in Saran Wrap?
Un-Named Person: Well, I read that if you lather your body in Preparation H and then wrap yourself in Saran Wrap you will lose inches!
Me: (laughing uncontrollably) And how long do you have to stay like that?
Un-Named Person: Twelve hours!
Me: Well, I guess Preparation H isn't just for asses anymore!
The next day I just had to know how this little experiment went so I called this person back.
Me: So, did the Preparation H help you lose inches?
Un-Named Person: Hey! It sure did! I lost one and a half inches on each thigh, around my waist and my arms!
Me: Are you kidding me?
Un-Named Person: No! In fact my husband's thinking about trying it!
Me: Well, you better tell him to be careful! He may have something that he doesn't wanna shrink!
Photo provided by Wyeth

12 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahaha! This is freaking hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shea!
    I laughed so hard during the phone conversation
    I could hardly speak!
    Life is just funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That so funny. It was just the other day that I was calling this guy I worked with a MASSIVE PAIN IN MY ASS! I said I should get a buncha prep-H and rub it all over his body and maybe he will go away.

    On another note... I heard that models will use Prep-H to get rid of bags under their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It may take a while, but you may actually be able to make him disappear!
    I have heard that this stuff does wonders! Did you know that if you get a sunburn it works? Also chapped lips! Oh, and it's also used by Military men and women when they need to drop inches!
    Who knew???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard that, too, Tina! And something about 600 yards of saran wrap and every available tube of the Wal-Mart brand PH? Hahaha. Can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha Ha! This is the kind of stuff that you just can't make up! The only thing that would have made this story any better would be if I had been there with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there are so many jokes here but it is too easy - thanks for sharing - why did this un-named person decide to call you while they were in bed, slathered with preparation-h and wrapped in saran wrap? i mean, once they were in that situation, were you the first name that popped into their head?

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very funny, I needed a good laugh today

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gerry ~
    LOL! I have no idea why I got the call, but I'm sure glad I did! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!
    On the other hand, I guess if I were in that situation I would probably call someone too! I'm just not sure I would have told the person on the other end what I was doing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kevin ~ I know... I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, OK, OK, I am the one that gave her that Nfo... I want some credit here. I want to do the commercials when PrepH comes calling. I was stunned to find it worked and even mo better stunned when she made me read your blog! LOL, this is seriously funny stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Glad you enjoyed the blog post! I don't know who you are, but I'm happy that you gave her the info! I have heard from more people about this post than I heard from during Chi Chi's illness! The e-mails haven't stopped yet! I think store's around the world are selling out of Preparation H ~ Hey!!! That's a boost to the economy!!! Wooo Hoooo!

    ReplyDelete