Amazon

Embed code:

Friday, July 24, 2009

Concerning Chi Chi


I have received so many e-mails since Chi Chi became ill and I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for the outpouring of support!
The photo that I am posting today was shot Wednesday night (7/22/09) around 8pm.
Chi Chi continues to take his meds (two pills every morning) and they have truly improved his quality of life! Since he has began his treatment he is back to his playful self. He has not passed out or had difficulty breathing, and although the doctor continues to inform us that this is only temporary, we will continue to enjoy the time we have left with him.
Thanks again for your love and support!

6 comments:

  1. Awww. I love him! I'm so glad he's feeling better. Also, that you have more time with him than you originally thought. He's such a good boy. Give him kisses from his 2nd big sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Happy Chi Chi is doing better. He Loves You So Much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shea ~
    I will give him BIG kisses for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Cheech! Woof, woof. Yap, yap. Bark, bark, bark and you go, kid!!!

    ReplyDelete