Amazon

Embed code:

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Green Tea ~


Green Tea... Who knew?
While watching "The View" this morning I became interested in a segment about Breast Cancer. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month it seems that once again we're bombarded with information, and I think the majority of us don't even hear what's being said. At any rate, a Breast Cancer surgeon was being interviewed and she mentioned something that I had never heard of before, so I thought I would pass it on.
Did you know that 3 glasses (or servings) of Green Tea daily can reduce the risk of developing breast cancer by 50%???
I don't know about you, but I think this is HUGE! I had never heard this before, and I consider myself pretty informed when it comes to this topic. So please pass this information on to the women in your life. They may be walking around like so many of us; aware of Breast Cancer, but unaware that simply adding 3 glasses of green tea to their daily diet can possibly save their lives! Lets not forget that 40,000 women lose their lives to breast cancer every year in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment