Amazon

Embed code:

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~



It's always fun to go out on a shoot! This past week I had the opportunity to work with a model originally from Alabama, but now living in Texas. We shot at four separate locations and the shoot lasted approximately six hours, but the time flew by because we were having so much fun! We endured a temperature of 86 degrees, humidity was nearly 90% and we literally were attacked by mosquito's at one location, but somehow muddled our way through the day.
Here's the thing: Too many models and too many photographers take themselves too seriously. I love photography and will just about do anything for a shot. But, if I can't have fun and enjoy what I'm doing, then I'm probably not where I need to be.
Shea was an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish her much success!
In closing, for all you photog's and models out there, lighten up! The day will pass much quicker and you might just be surprised at the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment