Amazon

Embed code:

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update on Chi Chi


We got home from the vets about an hour ago, and unfortunately, we did not receive good news. Cheech has cancer and fluid is building up on his lungs, which is causing too much stress on his heart; resulting in his passing out. The doctor wasn't very optimistic; he's not sure Cheech will make it through the weekend. He gave him a shot and plenty of meds, to keep him comfortable, and told me to call him tomorrow. He scheduled Cheech another appointment for Monday; just in case.
I wanted to thank everyone for all the e-mails today! I promise I will respond just as soon as time allows!
This picture of Chi Chi was taken on Sunday, June 14, 2009.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about chi-chi. I will keep you in my prayer and keep me posted on his condition. Take Care, your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I know how much the little man means to you. It's hard to go through, but I know for a fact that Cheech has had a happy life...spoiled rotten by his mama and having big adventures! He's a spunky little thing (how many dogs set off alarms to save their "bubba" from his tail being on fire?!) and has brought joy and happiness to everyone around him. He's one of the luckiest dogs I've ever known. He knows you love him and he knows you're with him now, as you always have been and always will be. Just spend as much time with him as you can and soak up all the little moments possible. I'll be thinking about you and sending you the most positive energy I can. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of Cheech, He was blessed to have you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shea!
    You made me laugh! I had forgotten about Bubba's tail being on fire! LOL!
    *HUGS* back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lolie! I appreciate all the support!

    ReplyDelete