Amazon

Embed code:

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where Have I Been?!

One would easily assume that being retired would offer one an abundance of free time! That's what I thought, but have found out that it's just not true. Even I am amazed that it has been nearly a month since I wrote in this blog! The days, weeks and months are flying by and every day seems to offer another challenge. Add in the holidays, and voila, time becomes a precious commodity.
So, where have I been? Well, since my last entry I have been to Franklin Tennessee and Tupelo Mississippi. I have spent countless days shopping, wrapping Christmas gifts, sending out Christmas cards and maintaining a household. I have no idea how I managed to get these things accomplished when I worked 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Add in Holiday decorating, chatting with friends on Facebook, turning people into Elves (YES! Who doesn't love Photoshop?!) and shooting photographs for a photography challenge, and there you have it! Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into a month, and I realize I'm still running behind!
I am posting two photo's today. The first was shot specifically for a photo challenge and the other photo was shot during a shoot back in October. I received a request from the model asking me if I could turn her into an Elf! Why, Yes! I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment